At Babcock Nurses, Aides and Companions, LLC, Homemaker and Companion Services, we provide a broad range of services for the benefit of homebound individuals. We understand how isolating it can be to be stuck at home, that is why our caregivers are here to help. Your homemaker or companion can offer:
- Companionship for the client
- Escort services such as taking the client to the doctor
- Assistance with light housekeeping tasks, such as meal preparation, laundry, shopping and care of children
- Assistance with cosmetic and grooming care, such as brushing the client’s hair, assisting with make-up, filing and polishing nails (with the exception of clipping nails for diabetic patients)
- Mobility assistance or help the client when walking, as needed, by holding their arm or hand
- Reporting any unusual incidents or changes in the client’s behavior to the nurse registry and to the family caregiver.
Need more information about our Homemaker and Companion Service? To talk to one of our qualified representatives, contact us at 800-522-6089 (toll-free) / 239-224-3419. For an in-home assessment, please Set an Appointment at your earliest convenience.